Tuesday 7 March 2017

March Card Class

Good evening! I hope you enjoyed some of the sunshine today... apparently the rain is in for the day tomorrow.

I've been knitting a jumper and got quite obsessed so I finished it in 20 days! I'm very proud - it's just a little on the large side - so I can grow into it!

I did manage to sneak in some card making at the weekend and finally designed the cards for my March classes.

The dates I have left available are the 22nd and the 27th of March at 7pm in Risborough.

The first card is this one - and you need to specify if you would like to make it in Blue or Pink.


I just love these! I used the Layering Squares framelit dies, the Sunshine Wishes thinlits, Gorgeous Grunge and Petite Petals stamp sets and the Petite Petals punch.


One has to have a little bling - and I think the Rhinestones really finish off the cards.


The second card we'll be making uses the Lift me Up Bundle - I love this and recommend snapping it up with the 10% discount whilst Sale-a-bration is on - then you qualify for a free item if you buy wood mount and only need to spend a little more if you buy the clear mount to get a freebie.


I chose the coordinating patterned papers myself... In fact I have 3 packs so I can make the most of this stamp set.

Lastly this month we're going to make a nice simple card using the Special Reason and Birthday Bright stamp sets, and the Layering Ovals framelits.



It's certainly going to be a packed class, so we're going to be working hard! I hope you'll join us! Just message me via email, text, phone me or send a message to the Knall Crafting FB page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx