Tuesday 27 December 2016

January Stampin' Up! Classes

Good evening! I'm home! It's been a busy but fantastic Christmas - seeing friends and eating waaaay too much! I think I may need some new clothes!

I hope you all had a great time, enjoyed the company of your family and friends and are feeling positive about the New Year! Another one... where do they go?

I was caught out a bit and almost forgot to design projects for the January class - I grabbed some quick snaps in the studio of 2 of the cards and we're going to try a new inking technique!

Here is the first...


I'm not sure what it is about the rustic look of this card that I love - but I am truly smitten! What do you think?

The simplicity of the next card is in complete contrast...


I'm not really doing the 'Valentines' thing in January this year as I think these will be so versatile and great for those moments when you need a card and just can't find the perfect one!

I'm off now - there's a turkey curry simmering on the hob with my name on!

Please get in touch if you're interested in classes! I only have 2 spaces available on the 9th and 3 spaces on the 16th... otherwise you'll be waiting for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx