Wednesday 22 June 2016

Botanical Blooms Exploding Box Card... Stampin' Up!

Hiya - Me again!

It's such a busy time of year, I have a new full time job and Stampin' Up! is being a little neglected so apologies!

Today I'm sharing the exploding box card I made for my sister for her 40th... I love these cards and am considering doing a class - if there's enough interest... so get in touch if you would like to come along!


I used the retired corresponding papers but there are loads of alternatives! You just match the DSP with the card stock and colours you choose...

And when you lift off the lid... I used Glimmer Paper, Botanical Blooms stamps and the Botanical Builder Framelits.


Fabulous isn't it? I couldn't do it without my Stampin' Up! Trimmer and Simply Scored.


Well - I'll leave you with that for now... I'm home alone for the week as hubby is off working (gallavanting) in Devon... on the seafront...! Apparently he's fitting a bathroom... :-)

Enjoy the rest of the week! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. That looks adorable, I find them a bit fiddly to make, my fingers get in the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, Thank you for your lovely comment! I actually make the base separately which makes it a lot easier... Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming video... Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx