Saturday 27 February 2016

Stampin' Up! Sunburst Die

It's that time of the month again - time to book your class for March. The days are getting longer and we've had some beautiful sunshine, today we walked past the Prime Ministers Country House - Chequers. I would love to see inside! I wonder if he reads my blog!?!? I somehow doubt it.

I'm going to offer a customer reward class in the Autumn for any customer who has attended at least 6 classes between March and September will get a FREE crafty session. How fabulous is that?

In March we'll be making these 3 beauties! You have until 6pm on Monday to book.


I used the balloon from the Party Punch Pack, It's My Party DSP, Sunburst Thinlits Die and Sunburst Sayings stamps and the Wink of Stella glitter pen - with a few other bits from the annual catalogue.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx