Saturday 13 February 2016

Love... From Stampin' Up!

Hiya - I have so much to tell you but I'm sure you'll get bored so in summary...

  • I've been swimming for the 1st time in 16 years
  • I'm going to start running... for the 1st time in 16 years
  • I had 3 classes last week - so sorry for not posting
  • I spent the whole of yesterday evening crafting... until 1am this morning.
So you can see I've been kinda busy! I am ordering tomorrow as I don't want to miss out on the Saleabration items that were limited!

Last night was great - one of my downline and I were chatting, laughing and crafting until the early hours and I'm having a craft afternoon in my studio tomorrow from 3:30-6:30 if you want to come over... just call me!

I'll just share the last of my Valentine creations before I work on some other uses for my Bloomin' Heart thinlits and Bloomin' Love stamps... I've seen loads of things I'd like to case! 


 The first card was made using Versamark and the Rock & Roll technique - embossed with the Irridescent Ice embossing powder.




This one uses the Rock & Roll technique too as well as the fabulous corner punch!









 
This is my last Valentine idea for this year... in case you are still stuck! I used the Confetti Heart punch and a Circle punch for the spotlight effect on the heart.

Have a great day tomorrow with the ones you love! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx