Thursday 17 December 2015

Tags - the countdown...

Well I finished my day job today for Christmas... along with my wrapping!

I LOVE the new Wink of Stella glitter pens! I just coated the snowmen from Snow Place for a subtle glistening effect, I just love the corner punch too!


I don't think you can see the glitter in the pictures... but here are all the tags ready to go!



And it's your last chance to order from the seasonal catalogue before everything retires.

I'm all set for Christmas - the fridge in the studio has been stocked up... with a couple of soft drinks and LOTS of wine and gin!

I'm taking bookings for January now and if you would like to come to a class, send me a message via KnallCrafting on Facebook or email So far I have classes on the 4th, 11th and 18th! I can tell it's going to be another busy year!

Just another little snippet of news... I have a new day job! Same company, different department, same level - just expanding my knowledge and experience... so wish me luck - first day on the 18th of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx