Tuesday 29 December 2015

Love Blossoms - Stampin' Up!

Hiya!

Hope you had a fab Christmas - I know I have... I can tell by how tight my waist band is and the empty bottles in the recycling! The days have flown by in the company of friends and family, interspersed with some lovely long dog walks and a little crafting (but not nearly enough!).

I had so many ideas of how I would spend the time off work - but that book I was going to read lays unopened on the bedside table and the SKY+ box is getting low on memory, simply because we haven't had time to watch TV!

I have made some plans for January's classes though, these are some of the ideas... they are all using the Stampin' Up! Love Blossoms Suite... The Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Dies, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, The Love Blossoms Cardstock Pack and Bloomin' Love photopolymer stamp set.

These co-ordinating suite's make designing and creating projects so easy! This suite is great for celebrating Love and Friendship and the classes are just in time to celebrate Valentines day in February - so why not order, or book your class now?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx