Thursday 26 November 2015

Stampin' Up! - Win over £25 worth of product

OK folks,

I promised to share December's projects but I'm also sharing an amazing offer - exclusive to MY customers...

These are the cards we are making in December to give everyone a break from Christmas!


They are just great fun cards with a couple of simple techniques - if you fancy coming along I need all bookings and payment by Tuesday the 1st of December! You can message me on Facebook or call me on 07786 860438.

Now for the FANTASTIC offer! For every £25 you spend with me between now and the 20th December you will get a free entry into my prize draw! The prizes are worth over £25 and include the exclusive, attendee only, Stampin' Up! water bottle I was given at On-Stage Live in Brussels!


So get on that wish list and order now... get your husbands or partners ordering too - Voucher purchases are also eligible! Wouldn't this be a fabulous Christmas bonus? And I'll post it out straight away once I draw the winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx