Monday 2 November 2015

Butterfly Thinlits - Stampin' Up!

I know - I should have posted yesterday but I've been feeling a bit 'off'... I actually fell asleep in the studio making a card yesterday! So I had an early night.

I've been getting a few commissions lately - not that I'm seeking them out but people keep coming to find me. This was for a colleague at work for her mother.


Lovely isn't it? I love the Butterfly Thinlits, I've used 3 punches for the flowers, Petite Petals, Pansy and Fun Flower with the co-ordinating Petite Petals, Flower Shop and Beautiful Bunch stamp sets. Lots of pearls, the Heart Border punch and the Deco Labels Framelits.


You don't need lots of equipment to make fabulous cards and I'll be posting some simple cards that are stunning. Here I even decorated the envelope!



Hubby is out at band practice so I'm off for a sneaky craft now! Back soon! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, such pretty soft colours, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, very soft and subtle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this card, its so beautifully done in such soft colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx