Thursday 27 August 2015

All White Again

Some time ago I designed and blogged a couple of cards that were 'all white'. The new studio has given me loads of inspiration and so I have 3 cards on the same theme.

I'm just posting one tonight - but it is one I absolutely adore, I have a few weddings going on at the moment so this is for one.


It's predominantly white on white with accents of Sahara Sand and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter, I used the Deco Labels framelits and sentiment from the Tin of Cards stamp set.

Butterfly from Bold Butterfly framelits,



The leaves were from the Bird Builder punch, flowers punched using the Fun Flower, Pansy and Petite Petals punches. The stamp sets were Beautiful Bunch, Flower Shop and Petite Petals.


 I'll not be around tomorrow as I have a class - though I might get to share this on Facebook!

Have a great Friday... and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx