Friday 17 July 2015

Studio Update...

Well I had a lovely weekend away in the caravan last weekend - can't believe it's been a week already!

I did get the chance... in between the hilarity (We were playing games, drinking, dancing and it was fabulous!) to do a little crafting - well why wouldn't you? And I CASEd a card from the catalogue.

Sometimes you see so many lovely projects with a stamp set, that really get your creative juices going and I ended up with another 6 stamp sets last week! Ooops!

So here is the one I CASEd and I'm IN LOVE with the paper stack!


Isn't it super cute? The stamp set is Garden in Bloom and the DSP is English Garden.

On to the Studio... we had some significant delays with the contractor and so progress has been slow - in fact hubby was finishing the base earlier this week!


Now the base is finished and the roof is all prepped under the tarpaulin.


The back panels are here - and the rest should arrive in the morning...

In the meantime I have been shopping on-line and my loft is full of boxes of exciting and pretty things for the Studio... Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx