Wednesday 1 April 2015

Moon Lake - My Take...

I'm a poet... LOL

So Saleabration is over for another year. It is such an amazing event but there are lots more fabulous things to be expected this year. What I will say though is that if you are in love with the 2013-16 in colours - you need to think about stocking up before they retire as stocks are already being snapped up!

I have been trying to get a new mobile phone contract but it's so complex - can you believe I can get the SAME contract, on the SAME network cheaper through a 3rd party than from the network themselves. Unbelievable!

Back to the crafting though - I really love the Moon Lake set and having seen some simply stunning cards, decided to have a go myself... here are my efforts.


I used my blender pens to create a water coloured effect... What do you think? And the candy dot bases add a little touch of elegance.




As soon as I saw the bird I knew it had to be a blue tit... I added a rustic touch with the woodgrain embossing folder and the linen thread. Sponging the cardstock with crumb cake ink.



Finally was the little canada goose... I think I went a little too dark with the shading and I didn't get the water quite right, I had a go at some piercing and tore some kraft card stock for the mat.


I keep going back to the sentiments in the Blooming with Kindness set as they are so ornate and classical.


If you would like to come along to a class check out the tab above or you can shop direct with me using the button at the top of the right hand bar...

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx