Thursday 16 April 2015

Happy Birthday Fella!

I have such lovely ladies that come to my classes and some fabulous customers that can't get to my classes because they are so far away. I had a lovely email from a customer who said she was inspired by my blog... I genuinely love to hear from people that follow my blog and it is rewarding to know I am having an impact, however small, on other crafters.

Class on Monday was brilliant, if anyone were to ask me what I love most about Stampin' Up! it would be a toss up between the people and the products. I also wanted to share something a little 'blokey' as I've been doing so many girly cards lately.


This card, using Guy Greetings, was made for the landlord of the pub where I hold my classes in Thame.


I didn't get to see him on Monday - so I hope he liked it!

I'm still rushed off my feet - but in a nice way... If I could have any orders to me before 7pm on Sunday please, that would be lovely.

I may get a chance to post again, but if not - Have a great weekend!

Paula xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry to be late commenting only just had a look a this card, great card for men( more on my wish list). Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time Lilian - It's lovely of you - Thank you! Check out the retiring list as there's a lot going to make way for new stuff :-) xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx