Tuesday 3 March 2015

NEW Monthly Class! Thame

I am so pleased to be able to announce I will be running a monthly card class on the second Monday of each month.

Classes will be held at:

The Swan Hotel
Upper High Street, 
Thame, 
Oxfordshire, OX9 3ER

7-8.30pm

Cost - £10.95 per person or £5 with a £50 order

The first date will be Monday 9th March - This will be a meet and greet taster session and will be FREE but with a £3 per person donation that will go to the Cancer and BioDetection Dogs Charity.

There will be a simple make and take to whet your appetite as well as a raffle (£2 per ticket)

Booking for this and all classes is essential as I have to prepare the materials.

If you book and pay for the following class (13th April)... you will get an introductory discount and only pay £8.50!

Call:     07786 860438/01844 342494
email:   mailme@paulaknall.co.uk
or visit KnallCrafting on Facebook and send me a message

I hope to see you on the 9th!

Paula xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx