Monday 23 March 2015

Are we nearly there yet?

Oh yes we are! I am so excited that the days are getting longer and it will be light in the evenings again!

Please excuse me if I ramble on a bit but I made a spaghetti bolognese this evening and there was a bottle of red wine in the cupboard... and, well, it would have been rude not to!

I wanted to share the cards we made in our March classes. The last class of the month is tomorrow. But I do have spaces available in April and have four spaces available for the class in The Swan Hotel, Thame on the 13th of April at 7pm... so book now to save your space!

These were the cards we made this month...


This one used Gorgeous Grunge and Flower Shop with the Pansy Punch



In addition we used Petite Petals with the co-ordinating punch on this one.



The background on this one is Something Lacy and the sentiment from Petite Pairs



The sponging on these flowers is so effective! And the leaves were made using the Bird Builder punch


I'm off to make some thank you cards now for this months orders... Have a great week!

Paula xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx