Friday 2 January 2015

Perpetual Calendar

The new Spring/Summer catalogue is full to the brim with gorgeousness! I had such a big wish list and one of the first things on it was a stamp set called Perpetual Birthday Calendar - It coordinates with a super kit full of everything you need to make a fabulous wall calendar.

But I don't really have wall space for another calendar on the wall... so I came up with this.


It's a fabulous little box in Crisp Cantaloupe made using the Envelope Punch Board.

Inside I made a set of file cards - making the tabs with the punch board - I then decorated them with the Stamp Set.


There are a series of beautiful little stamps and every month too. I now have a super cute little box on my desk and all the birthdays ready to write in.




I have another project with these stamps that I hope to share tomorrow!

I think this would make a fabulous Hostess gift! If you would like one - just book a party in January or February and I'll make one especially for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx