Sunday 25 January 2015

Friends

I have had a tough week and it's so nice when you have friends you can totally relax and be yourself around. So I have had a lovely couple of days with my husband and some good friends.

Their son even cleaned my car whilst we were all out shopping!

So I've done no crafting this weekend but wanted to remind you I still have spaces for classes in February and am going to place the order soon!

The kit and class is £43.50 and includes the Celebrate Today Photopolymer Bundle and a pack of Glimmer Paper. Spend at least another £7.50 and get a Free Saleabration product too!

These are the cards we'll be making, in case you missed the other post.


And here are a couple of other really simple cards made with the same set.


So simple but so effective! If you hold a party in February all your guests will get to make this to take home with them absolutely free!


A single layer with the balloon on dimensionals to add some depth.

So book a party and earn FREE 'hostess pounds' to spend based on the party sales. Or come along to a class. Just £10.95 for 4 cards, coffee and cake!

Call 07786 860438 to book - limited space so book early to avoid disappointment! Bookings close on the 30th January at 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx