Sunday 7 December 2014

No More - I can't take it!

...the excitement that is! New catalogue and Sale-A-Bration coming soon - but if you want anything for Christmas you need to order now. Last shipping date is 15th December - But I would give it a bit more if you can!

So as a demonstrator I get to see sneak peeks of the new seasonal catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration leaflet - and Oh My! I am so in trouble with my bank manager - but the products are simply amazing. I can't wait to share!

Yesterday I was at a Dabble Day - the opportunity to try 5 new crafts... I had 9 lovely ladies join me at my table and they had great fun. They were so engrossed!


I also showed some items I made recently and this one got a lot of attention...


It's a little votive for a battery operated tea light... doesn't look much? Check it out with the candle inside!


I heat embossed an image from the Hopeful Thoughts set on Vellum, cut the apertures with the Labels Framelits, used the Mosaic and Label Bracket punches.


The butterflies are stamped from Papillon Potpourri, punched using the Bitty Butterfly, coloured with Blendabilities and coated with Crystal Effects...

In fact I have been asked to run a workshop for a group of ladies to make this. I'm really looking forward to it!

If you would like to come to a class - or want me to hold a workshop in your home for you and some friends - please get in touch! Don't forget you can also host a party and you will get hostess credits from your party sales to get free products!

1 comment:

  1. I soooo wish I lived nearer, I would love to do this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx