Sunday 21 December 2014

Happy Christmas!

Today I'm sharing my last Christmas card of the year - the good news is the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and framelits are carrying over...

I have been playing with some of my new products from the NEW Saleabration and Spring/Summer seasonal brochures - and will have those available from Tuesday!

I would like to wish all my followers and customers a Happy Christmas and I hope you and your families have a relaxing time over the holiday!

The Autumn/Winter catalogue finishes on the 5th of January so if you have any bits you would like before everything retires... you can shop using the button on the right or e-mail me the details.


I heat embossed the bow with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.


The Joy is cut using one of the dies and is cut from the gold foil sheets.



Depending how busy I am over the next few days (I'm looking chokka at the moment!) I may get a chance to photograph the new cards I've made and post a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx