Friday 28 November 2014

January Class

Why not beat the post Christmas Blues and book on to my January Class?

We're going to have some fun embossing and sponging... with another sneaky technique thrown in!

These are the cards we'll be making using the stunning Serene Sillouettes stamp set...


Shamelessly CASE'd from Pinterest - From the lovely Heather


The rest are all my own I'm pleased to say!



And finally this elegant little beauty!


So if you are interested I need bookings by Friday 5th December.

Class includes all four cards and envelopes, Stamp Set, Gold Foil Sheets, Stampin' Spritzers, Pearls and an Ink Pad.

Class fee including Clear Mount Stamp Set - £39.85

Class fee including Wood Mount Stamp Set - £43.85

Dates available currently are - 12th, 16th or 19th January at 7pm

To book call - 07786 860438 or visit Knall Crafting on Facebook and send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx