Tuesday 21 October 2014

Convention 2014

Well here is my convention update!

It really was an amazing few days in Brussels!



Here are my room mate Lizy and I with the amazing Michelle Last - founder of the Pinkies and our esteemed leader!


I was totally in awe of this lady - the co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! Shelli Gardner



Here I am on the steps of the Mont Des Arts where the convention centre was - what an amazing view over the city!


These are some of the swaps I received from my fellow demonstrators - they are all so talented. Can you see yours?


Here are just SOME of the gifts Stampin' Up! gave us - we all got a set of Project Life cards and the Four Feathers stamps and Framelits too.


Had such an amazing time with an amazing group of people and cannot wait until next year!

If you would like to join just get in touch and be part of this amazing company and experience the excitement and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Fabby photos hun! Will sort mine out after my hols this week :) Thanks for being a great roomie again! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx