Thursday 7 August 2014

Hot Diggity Dog class - 26/08/14

So here I am with time on my hands and crafters block again! Must be the lure of the sunshine...

I have a couple more cards I made using the Hot Diggity Dog stamp set - we are using this in class on the 26th and I still have a space if you are interested!

***EXTRA DATE NOW AVAILABLE - 1st SEPTEMBER 7:30PM - Contact me to book ***

The kit for the class includes the stamp set, ink pad and Stampamajig... if you have any of these elements you can change them for something of equal value for your kit.

The first card I admit I cheated and used my retired wheel for the pawprints... it had to be done!


I used Blendabilities to colour the Pug's face - ain't he cute?

Next one uses the Big Shot for the Labels Framelits and the Beautiful Wings embosslit...


Lastly I used the Windows Collection Framelits and the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack for this card.


Hope these give you a little inspiration and look forward to seeing you at a class - or sharing your projects!

I am placing an order on the 10th, so if you can collect from me give me your order and you'll save postage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx