Sunday 10 August 2014

Flower Patch

I was so disappointed when Flower Patch was on backorder... but I can understand why, as it is a lovely set and sold out super quick - but it's available again now - and to have matching framelits is such a bonus!

If you want to order it and collect from me you have 4 hours before I place my order!

This was the first card I made using the new In-Colours:


Then I had a play with the framelits for this one:


Can you see how I cut out the flower to reveal the cardstock below - then I cut the middles from Gold Foil Sheet. Effective isn't it?


This final card is just straight forward stamping, I would have had to use a Stampamajig to get the placement right but these photopolymer stamps make it so much quicker.


We've got rotten heavy showers here today so I'm giving the dogs a day off and I'm off to craft!

Hope you have a fabby weekend! If you would like videos for any of the techniques on my blog - just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx