Thursday 21 August 2014

Butterflies

I know - I am so rubbish! Can't believe it's been 4 days since I posted. I have loads of new goodies from the upcoming new Autumn/Winter Seasonal catalogue and haven't even opened them yet!

If you would like £150 of product for just £99 - You need to get in touch now as you only have from tomorrow until the 29th August to take advantage of this joining offer - And no further obligation though I can guarantee you'll love being part of my team and the wider Pink Ladies!

I have just been so unbelievably busy, rushing round like a loony. I was going to go away in my caravan for the weekend but decided I need to prep for Tuesdays class and get on with my Project Life album - I was up until midnight last night printing off over 200 photo's.

Sometimes although I have new stash - I like to fish out some old favourites and make something... it's warm and comforting like an old jumper.

Papillon Potpourri and Gorgeous Grunge had an outing the other day.


I started with this one and used the sentiment from Something to Say and the embossing folder is Decorative Dots. I was really pleased with the result and it's amazing how the neutrals - in this case Crumb Cake, give a card something.

Anyway - I was on a roll so decided to step it up a bit and made this one too...


I gave the sentiment more depth by mounting it on Dimensionals and added a flourish with the Linen Thread.

Isn't it amazing how much difference a tiny adjustment can make - all the products I used are shown below and are available from my on-line shop?

Well I'm off to start cutting out those photos and play with my Project Life goodies.

Back Soon! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx