Tuesday 29 July 2014

Hello from North Wales!

I'm sorry I've been neglecting you all but I am in a remote part of North Wales near Caernarfon.

I have so far done lots of things I've never done before!

I've been out on a jet ski, taken the dogs swimming in the sea with me, been to the pub via boat, rowed out to sea in a kayak. Some things I've done before, like the Go Karting and climbing a mountain!

The scariest thing was towing the caravan nearly 260 miles! Having only towed it 3 or 4 times!

Yesterday we visited Snowdonia National Park and visited the grave of Gelert...

The story of Gelert is here.

I was going to show you one of the views but it won't download so you'll have to wait 'til I get home! But I have lots of pics for my project life album! :-)

I'm going to be away from the internet now until Sunday! So keep on crafting.

Xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx