Sunday 29 June 2014

So long Secret Garden

Thank you to everyone who got in touch to ask about my holiday - we had a wonderful time - the temperatures went over 40 Celsius on a few days so I kept out of the sun with my fair skin!

I took over 600 photos and have managed to whittle it down to about 75 (whilst I was washing the holiday clothes!) for the PL album I am going to do...

Here are a few of the pictures...


The main church in Skala


Fishing boat going out at sunrise


Me sitting on a wall in Metochi


OK folks - this is it! You have about 18 hours to order this amazing stamp set, Secret Garden with matching framelits before it is gone for good!

I must admit I'm gutted to see it go - and whilst I've been falling in love with the Blendabilities - this is what I achieved with the Blender Pens.


Nowhere near as good as the Blendabilities but still stunning - here is the whole card...


Tomorrow I'm planning on showing you what I was practicing on the flights with Blended Bloom and my Blendabilities... as well as shooting a video tutorial so don't forget to check back!

Place an order from the new catalogue by 8pm on the 1st July and collect from me for FREE P&P!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx