Thursday 15 May 2014

Time Flies...

I cannot believe it is Thursday! How did that happen?

It's been a busy old week and yesterday I got a commendation at work.... there was a ceremony and my dad and husband came along. Very exciting and a huge honour as there are only a handful of awards each year and over 2000 people on site!

Well this evening I am not preparing for a dog show this weekend, but the regional Stampin' Up! event in Telford. It is exclusively for demonstrators and we get lots of sneak peeks at forthcoming products, freebies, crafting and 'business' and technique sessions... I am sharing a hotel room with a fellow Pinkie (that's our larger team) - If you want to join and be part of the exciting events Stampin' Up! put on, you can join my team and go to convention in Brussels in October... I shan't wish my life away... but I can't wait!

Now - I LOVE punch art and I know a fair few of you out there do too! So today I'm sharing a little creation of mine... a dragonfly.

Here is the card, and if you scroll down I have done a short 'How To' video.


I look forward to seeing your 'take' on this. I hope to be back on Sunday with some insights into our trip to Telford!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx