Friday 23 May 2014

Papillon Potpourri Class

Well guys... this evening is my Papillon Potpourri card making class and I thought I would share the cards we are going to make tonight.

So we have plenty of time I have pre-cut and scored the card stock so we just have to stamp and stick... well a bit more but it should be great fun!

Hopefully we'll have time to make five cards and my criteria for a great class are:
  • Beautiful, effective projects
  • Great company and a warm welcome
  • Relaxed environment
  • Tasty treats.

Hopefully I manage all three, so here are the cards we are making this week... and we are going to do some masking and sponging...





This final card was inspired by a fellow Pinkie and I must give credit to the lovely 
Aida Dominguez Vd Veeken 


Here is a close up of the butterfly


I don't know if you noticed there has been a definite 'trend' with my colour schemes this week! I LOVE these colours!

Have a lovely weekend and I'll be back with something completely different tomorrow!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx