Monday 12 May 2014

It never rains...

...but by golly it's wet out there!

I had a fabulous weekend at a dog Agility show this weekend in the south of England... although Saturday morning was a washout, the afternoon was pretty dry. The rain overnight though was so loud on the caravan, with the wind shaking it too, I didn't sleep much. Sunday was a lot drier but this afternoon the rain has struck again with a vengeance, fortunately I got the dogs walked in a short dry spell.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed Thursdays Tutorial, I have a few more coming this week and todays' is for a box I designed to hold some cards I made.

Here are the cards...





I used the Polka Dot Parade DSP, Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Vintage Faceted Buttons and Linen Thread.

Here is the box...


... and with the cards inside


Did you spot that neat little fastening system? It uses the Tag Topper Punch, a small punched circle using the Itty Bitty Punch pack and a Silver Mini Brad.


Here is the video tutorial - I hope you'll have as much fun making the box as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx