Monday 26 May 2014

Customer Gifts

Well I showed you the cards we made at class on Friday and I have delighted you with a short video tutorial and today, rather later than usual I wanted to show you the goodies that were awaiting my class attendees on Friday!

I have spent the afternoon recording videos so I just need to edit them and I'll be posting those soon. The series is a Back To Basics look at stamping... so watch this space.

Anyway as well as cherries and grapes we had fresh filter coffee and cake, as always!


Here is the breakfast bar all set up... can you see the gifts yet?


No more teasing - here they are, beautifully decorated notebooks using In-Colour DSP in Crisp Canteloupe, then I decorated labels made with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and mounted them on a doily after I stamped them with a design from Happy Watercolour and water coloured them with an Aqua Painter.


That cute butterfly is from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.


Well I'm off to make up the rabbit hutch so I can put her to bed and I'll get editing those videos... I have about ten to upload!

Night for now!

P xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx