Thursday 29 May 2014

Back To Basics

Today is the first of my Back To Basics posts.

As a new crafter I was completely bemused by everything and it would have been so much easier to have some simple instructions to get me started.

So I have created a few short videos, these may even be of use for you to send to potential customers or friends who need some simple instructions to help them master the basics and gain confidence.

So - to start with Stamping itself. The very root of our hobby...




Here are a couple of cards I made using the stamp set from the video - Zoo Babies

I'm really excited about the new catalogue as I hope there will be some new sentiments to compliment this set!



I find making cards for children probably harder than for men! Can you believe that?



Did you spot there are a couple of this years Sale-a-bration stamp sets here? Some very lucky recruits will receive one of these sets in their welcome pack if they join my team with yesterdays offer!

The alignment of these images will also be covered on a later Back to Basics video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx