Monday 31 March 2014

Last Hurrah!

All good things must come to an end... and Saleabration is no exception.

Today is the last chance you have to join my team for £99 and get £150 worth of stuff instead of the usual £130

Today is the last chance to make a qualifying spend of a multiple of £45 to earn FREE products

Today is the last chance to earn an extra £25 worth of Freebies with a qualifying order!

So if you have a last minute panic and want to take advantage of any of these offers you have until 23.00hrs BST to place your order/join. Remember you can order online, completely securely, using the link on the right hand side.

I have loved the selection of products available for this years Saleabration, much more than the last two years actually! And I'll be totally honest and admit I would love for many more than the two items indicated, to go in the main catalogue. In fact... there's no way I can guarantee not to post more projects made with the items, which bodes well if you earned some of the products and would still like inspiration!

So I'm posting the last of the items I have made so far... just as a 'So Long' - not a 'Goodbye'!


Saleabration Stamp Set - See Ya Later



Saleabration Stamp Set - You're Lovely


Saleabration Stamp Set - You're Lovely

I don't know what amazing ideas Stampin' Up! will come up with for the new catalogue in July... the Autumn/Winter Seasonal or next years Saleabration. In the meantime I'm going to make the most of that Spring/Summer Seasonal, before the time disappears, and with it, the catalogue.

Keep crafting!

P xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx