Thursday 2 January 2014

See Ya Later... Alligator!

Wow - I'm really on a roll with these masculine cards!

This one uses the sentiment (and alligator) from See Ya Later - the embossing folder is another sneak peek of a Saleabration item - Decorative Dots. You'll also see the chevrons there from the brilliant Chevron punch.


I'm thinking this might be ideal for my nephew who is 13 in a couple of weeks. Where did all those years go. Shh - but it doesn't feel like 5 minutes ago I was changing his nappies!

If you would like to place an order, save on P&P and collect from me - my order is going in tomorrow - so get in touch before 6pm today.

Hope you are all over yesterdays hangovers... by the time you read this I will be at work. Yeuch!

Happy crafting if you are lucky enough not to be back at work yet!

Pxxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx