Wednesday 29 January 2014

Classes

I thought I would share with you the cards we are making at my class on Wednesday the 12th February - In case you are interested due to an unexpected problem 2 of my ladies can't make it - so if you are quite near Princes Risborough and fancy coming along please let me know!

The first card is one you have seen before...


The sentiment can be changed to any and we will be using Pink Pirouette (That you will get as part of your kit as well as the stamp set and punch!).

The second is using the same stamp set and the Apothecary Accent die. I have also used the stripes embossing folder but you can't see it clearly in this photo.


Here is a close up of the sentiment - you might see the embossing more clearly too.


Lastly a lovely card - this technique was found by one of my fellow Pink Ladies and the girls made one similar at team training, unfortunately I was unable to go.


This technique uses the new Scallop Tag Punch. Beautiful isn't it? Stampin' Up! make some great products and I love to share them with you, you can see from these three cards how versatile the Petite Petals bundle is!

So if you want to come along on the 12th - get in touch - you can message me on Facebook, call me or e-mail. I am also looking for more lovely ladies to join my team - so if you love crafting, love sharing what you love, would like to get over £50 worth of FREE stuff and great discounts - get in touch too! It doesn't matter where you are in the country - I am here to support you with whatever you would like to get out of Stampin' Up!

Whether it's the flexibility of working your own hours doing something you love and building a business - or if you just want to join a supportive, creative team of ladies with great ideas and benefit from the offers and discounts available to you, without selling to others - I would love for you to join my team.

Paula xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love love the fact that you used the leftover piece from apothecary in another card...I am striving for simpler card...thanks for the inspiration...if you would like to go to my blog it is www.franscraftplace.blogspot.com Thanks again.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful. thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx