Sunday 22 December 2013

Pop-Up Flower Card

Whilst poking about on t'interweb on Friday I came across a video and thought - Oooh - that would look so nice with some sponged Vellum... particularly as one of my customers said to me on Saturday "I haven't a clue what to do with Vellum!" I may share a few more tit-bits in the coming days!

So this afternoon I retired to my little craft room with my video camera and shot a little video tutorial for you.

I used the Boho Blossoms Punch, the Bird Builder Punch and the greeting from Blooming with Kindness...


So where's the Pop-Up bit I hear you ask... well here it is!!


Here's a close up of those gorgeous flowers - I expect you could do more with them... and the Video Tutorial is at the bottom of the page - just keep scrolling!


Enjoy - and please leave me a message to let me know how your creations turned out!

How lovely is it to move on from all those posts about Christmas Cards!



2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. On my ipad at moment, so when I get on computer will have a look at your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a brilliant idea...wonderful pop up cards...enjoy the sun while it lasts.... Why dont choose the best pop up 3d cards for you. Get it on http://popupcard.net.. Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx