Monday 16 December 2013

Last Christmas...

Well possibly the last of the Christmas cards I am going to post this year. Though I may post a couple more things before I finally tuck away my Christmas goodies until next year!

Just recently I have had a lot of people visiting my blog - so I would like to thank everyone who shares my posts or 'Pins' my creations... Thank you!

This first card was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest myself - it is such a fabulous source of inspiration.


I used the Ornament Keepsake Framelits to cut the aperture in the mat, then behind it I layered some of the silver foil sheet, embossed with the Delicate Designs embossing folder. The patterned paper is from the Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Papers and the sentiment is from Greetings of the Season.


The snowflake from Festive Flurry was stamped in Versamark, I added Heat and Stick powder then Dazzling Diamonds before cutting it out on the Big Shot using my co-ordinating Framelit dies. Just gorgeous!

Here is another card made using the Festive Flurry set - this is a complete contrast as it is a simple layer stamped in Soft Sky then the sentiment from Sassy Salutations was added in Marina Mist. Lastly I added a couple of rhinestones.


Finally another Festive Flurry, This time I alternated layers of Silver Glimmer paper with the printed snowflakes. And I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder.


Back soon - in the meantime please keep sharing and Casing and I hope you find inspiration here.

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. That ornament card is a stunner Paula. Love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx