Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pushing my luck!

Well that'll teach me - I have been trying to make the most of the weather before it turns and the sun was shining as I left home with the dogs... we had a fabulous walk until just under a mile and a half from home the wind suddenly picked up and the rain started...

Well I am quite warm blooded - so only had a t-shirt on! The dogs and I were drenched but we had walked just over five and a half miles and once the rotten weather starts all our favourite walks become dreadfully muddy.

Today I'm going to show you a little Tealight card I made. I have discovered the beauty of using clear embossing powder on Very Vanilla cardstock. It really looks classy and luxurious.


I used Blooming with Kindness and Label Love for this project and the co-ordinating Artisan Label punch.



I think the Bermuda Bay looks lovely with the creaminess of the Very Vanilla - and goes well with the candles!


What a lovely gift I'm sure you'll agree!

Have a fab evening, I'm off to make some more of these with co-ordinating boxes for the craft fair.

Back soon!

Paula xxx

4 comments:

  1. That is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective. Brilliant. Hope you've dried out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you - I actually put the central heating on for the first time so I could dry my soaking clothes :-) xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx