Monday 7 October 2013

I'm dreaming of...

... a white Christmas challenge - from Less is More this week. White on White with a Christmas theme.

I've been working on a few different Christmas designs for a fete at one of the local schools - unusually I'm making batches of cards rather than one off's.

I've been pinching ideas from fellow Pinkies and looking at some other blogs but this one is all mine!

If you want to see what else I have been up to I would ask that you PLEASE visit and Like my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/knallcrafting

I only need 9 more likes to get me to 100! Though I would obviously like many more. (Am I being greedy?)

Here is the card I designed for the challenge.


Obviously all in Whisper White I have used the Petals a Plenty embossing folder, cut a wide band that I embossed with the Designer Frames folder, punched the borders with the Scallop Trim border punch then scored them with the Simply Scored scoreboard.



The decoration/sentiment is from the Best of Christmas set and punched using the co-ordinating Christmas Ornament punch... I used the new Silver Encore ink pad - so I hope that is allowed for the challenge.

I was rather pleased with the result so I did a Very Vanilla with gold one - using the Encore Gold pad and the new gold Foil Sheet and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch... I almost like this more...


I also tried one in Old Olive and one in Real Red but the white and vanilla are definitely more... Classy?

What do you think? I love to read your comments! You can visit the LIM challenge blog here.





















Hope to see you back here soon - I have lots more projects to share!

Paula xxx

4 comments:

  1. Terrific embossing Paula this is a beautiful card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant cards
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen - I'm so glad you thought so xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx