Sunday 29 September 2013

Simply CASEd

Most Crafters will recognise the phrase to CASE - it means to Copy And Share Everything. For me, I would be so proud if someone CASEd something of mine!

Today's post is a card I made using inspiration from a German Stampin' Up! Demo, Jenni Paulie.

The Dutch and German Demo's had an event last week to get together similar to the UK ones, and one of our lovely Dutch Pinkies posted a picture of the swap she received from Jenni, I loved it but it is a style I've never mastered - each time I try it ends up looking like the contents of my scraps box.

Jenni's swap though inspired this card, and I am really pleased with it!


I used a Crumb Cake base, a Perfect Plum mat, a layer of DSP from the Season of Style Paper Stack, I added a doily and then on top a punched circle from Perfect Plum card stock embossed with the Chevron embossing folder.

I wrapped a few turns of Bakers Twine around, then tied a short length of Linen Thread and placed it on top, punched out some chevrons with the Chevron Punch, Stamped a design from Label Love using Perfect Plum and punched it out using the Artisan Label, you'll see there is a Crumb Cake label behind that I punched, cut in half and offset at each end. The Congratulations Sentiment is from Love and Laughter and cut out using the Bitty Banners framelits. Curled slightly with my bone folder.


I added a few little pearls and love the result! I would love to hear what you think and hope you'll pop back soon!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx