Sunday 15 September 2013

Challenge Entries.

OK - so I had to do just one more post before my holidays... especially as I had some time to kill.

I thought I would make a challenge entry, and strangely enough I was able to combine two challenges. I don't often manage that as I can usually only get my head round one thing at a time!

So today's card combines an entry into CAS Colours and Sketches and Dynamic Duos challenges.

I used the new Stylish Stripes embossing folder from the Autumn/Winter Seasonal and a stamp from Creative Elements for the background. then punched the strip of So Saffron card using the Scallop Trim border punch then added a strip of Organza Ribbon.


The topper was made by stamping the bird from the Simply Sketched hostess set, punching it out with the Extra Large Oval punch and layering it on a punched out Decorative Label.


I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

Don't forget you can order On-Line whilst I'm away!






5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula - thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - it's a fab card. Enjoy your holiday - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scallops and the ribbon give your card a very pretty, dainty, feminine touch. I really like the layered punches for the focal point, too. Thanks for sharing your work with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how delicate your card is!
    So glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so sweet! I love that you punched out the bird from this set and how you have framed it. What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your bird card, a great colour choice too-well done you for combining two challenges!. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week at CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx