Tuesday 24 September 2013

Candle Box Video Tutorial with Chalk Talk

Today's is the last of my scheduled posts, as I get back from Greece tomorrow. Hopefully it hasn't rained on me for the whole week or I'll be in a foul mood!

Wednesday evening I'm off to Wokingham for the Stampin' Up! Creative Tour - it's the first year they have held this event so I am really excited to find out what is going to happen! Stampin' Up! really organise some fantastic events, unfortunately this time I haven't had a chance to make any swaps so it will be interesting to see what everyone has made - hopefully some people will let me photograph their swaps as I won't be bringing any home. If you would like to join my team - please get in touch and I can explain everything to you. You get £130 worth of product for just £99! And never have to sell a thing if you don't want to. Just use your Demo status to get great discounts and to attend the Stampin' Up! events and Michelle Last's amazing Pinkie training.

Anyhow, here is a lovely little box I made for some tealight candles. You'll notice I stamped the Window Sheet with Stazon - I think it's beautiful! As is that Chalk Talk stamp set with co-ordinating framelits.

Finally the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding makes beautiful bows!



Well without further ado - here is the video - Enjoy watching and hopefully I'll get a chance to update you later in the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx