Tuesday 3 September 2013

Boxaholic with Tealight Candles

Afternoon everyone. I couldn't face the housework this weekend - I was WAY too inspired craft wise. I mean I had Thursdays party to prep for and it's a special one for 8 brand new ladies!

Also fellow Pinkie, Caroline keeps on making things I fall in love with. And that can get expensive as I NEED to buy things to make the projects.

Just this weekend I bought 88 candles from Asda - to go with the few hundred I got from Ikea!

So today's project was inspired by Caroline and you can visit her blog by clicking here.


So do you know what it is yet? I'm loving the Cherry Cobbler Textured Card Stock, the Gold Foil Sheets, that scrummy Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon and the Chalk Talk stamp set with matching framelits.


Then the card inside that beautifully decorated box, with the little box of candles incorporated.

Making the most of the Window Sheets, using one of last years absolute favourite seasonal stamp sets, Ornament Keepsakes, then the lovely Sassy Salutations, both of which were heat embossed with gold embossing powder. lastly I topped off the ornament with a little of the Whisper White Organza.


I had to get it posted today as I took it along to our monthly get together and some of the pinkies wanted to share it... I made them promise not to until I had uploaded it here for you all to see!

I hope you like it and I will endeavour to record and post a video tutorial... but I am just too inspired at the moment to stop and focus. Plus my little craft room is just completely in disarray with everything I have been up to.

Back soon! Keep watching!

Love P xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Paula - I love what you have done with this I may have to CASE it myself. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Paula! I love the display box it comes in too! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Paula. Love this and the colour is just gorgeous. Perfect for Christmas.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx