Saturday 14 September 2013

A little Grunge... Masculine Card

OK folks - this is my last post before my holiday, during which there are some scheduled posts coming up, including a video tutorial.

I cased the technique from Darlene Devries. I just love her video tutorials!

This card has a Very Vanilla base, sponged lightly round the edges with Crumb Cake ink. The next layer is another piece of Very Vanilla, this time sponged a lot more liberally with the Crumb Cake. then I inked up my En Francais background stamp, dabbed it with a babywipe and stamped it on top, lastly I wet my fingers and flicked water at it! That left some great watermarks.

When I get my freebie, Gorgeous Grunge at Convention I expect you'll see more cards like this!

I ran another strip of VV through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder, and again sponged the edges.

Lastly I printed the sentiment from Chalk Talk, cut it out on the Big Shot using the co-ordinating framelit and popped some dimensionals on the back before sticking all the layers together.

I was really pleased and it was a step completely out of my comfort zone.



Don't forget to place your On-Line orders whilst I am away and if you need anything I will probably be able to check out my e-mails!

See you soon!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a fab grungy card Paula! What a great idea with the baby wipe and the water splashing! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx