Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sneak Peek - Wishing You

Hello Stampers,

Hope you are not missing me too much - you wouldn't believe how busy I have been... crafting away! AND I have 3 Yes THREE video tutorials made, they just need a bit of editing...

Today is another sneak peek - this time of a new stamp set called Wishing You... I have also combined it with the new Season of Style Designer Washi Tape and the new Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain.


I've always been a bit rubbish at tying bows but I'm chuffed to bits with this one!

All these new goodies will be available in the Seasonal Catalogue from the 29th of August - A copy of which will appear on my sidebar soon!

Don't forget though, as well as all the new products there are a number of items carried over from last years Autumn/Winter catty... Tomorrows post comprises two projects using the Ornament Keepsake Bundle and the new Festive Flurry Bundle. So pop back and see!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx