Wednesday 7 August 2013

Sneak Peek - Festive Flurry...

Sorry - must be quick! Sooo much crafting to do! Pinterest is fatal!

So here's my first sneak peek - it is the Festive Flurry Stamp Set and Framelits bundle - coming to a catalogue near you in about 3 weeks!

I can see this design turning into a 3D decoration if I make 2 and stick them back to back... I used my Glue Gun... and have just ordered 50 more glue sticks! Now that's optimistic!

Anyhow - here's the card - I am loving the combo of Midnight Muse, Soft Sky and the silver glimmer paper and embossing powder.




Right - must go... off to play! Remember if you book a party you could be one of the first to see this catalogue... and if you join my team as a demo you can select items from this catalogue as part of your starter kit!

Back soon!

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx