Friday 30 August 2013

New Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue - NOW LIVE!

Not a good week in the Knally Household. One of the dogs has damaged his back and the Guinea Pig has Diabetes and a tumour, so any positive vibes you can send our way would be lovely!

However on a brighter note we woke up this morning to a plethora of exciting announcements!

Firstly, the new seasonal catalogue is now live!

Not really a lot more I can add apart from, Happy Browsing! It is indeed awash with seasonal loveliness and I challenge you not to find something irresistible.

There is an abundance of Kits and Bundles so you get a little help exploring your creativity.



The link to your right on my sidebar will take you to a pdf of the catalogue for instant gratification! You can save it to your computer for frequent access! You know you want to!

Secondly there is another of the Best of 25 years stamp sets - it's a lovely one and definitely going on my order next week! Oh Yeah... just take a look at it in all it's loveliness!


And lastly - an opportunity to buy my all time favourite stamp set... and a co-ordinating punch with a 15% discount - saving over £4


So if like me you are now hyperventilating with all the excitement... Grab a cuppa, sit down and have a browse!

If I can help you with anything or you would like to place an order please get in touch by calling 07786 860438 or emailing me here.

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx