Friday 9 August 2013

Floating Butterfly Card

I'm off to play with a new stamp set in a minute - but I didn't want you to feel neglected!

I got the idea for this card from good old Pinterest... And with my new found love of Window Sheets decided to make a version myself.

You adhere a piece of window sheet to a single layer of card stock so the fold of the card is between the two... Does that make sense? It doesn't sound like it so here's the picture so you can see...


Then when you adhere your element - it could be a bird/bee/flower, anything. It looks like it is suspended in mid air.

I used an image from the Best of Butterflies set and coloured it using my Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen. The flourish is from Flowering Flourishes.

Here's a picture face on.


The sentiment was stamped in Stazon and is from Blooming with Kindness. Hope you like it!

I have such a busy weekend - I'll hopefully be back to post soon. xxx

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx