Friday 5 July 2013

The Sun has got his hat on...

Oh Yeah baby and I'm loving it! Summer is here and so is the weekend!

It's a bit warm to walk the dogs so I'll take them out later - I thought I should post a card in the mean time.

I've also been checking my account with Stampin' Up! and I have tracking numbers for my order - so excited! Just a shame the stuff probably won't arrive until Tuesday as it's only just been scanned in Germany - you wouldn't believe the excitement on the Pink Lads/Ladies Facebook page - all the parcels arriving!

It's lovely being part of such a huge close knit team. Even though we are spread all over the UK and Netherlands we all keep in touch - and help each other out! If someone needs something a Pinkie will post it to them - awesome! If you are interested in joining Stampin' Up! then please get in touch and I'll talk you through it.

Today's card was made on a whim. I've had the idea for a couple of days and only got round to it Wednesday evening.

The base is Baked Brown Sugar and rounded at the corners using a circle punch, the mat was rounded in the same way but then I inked my Square Lattice embossing folder with Baked Brown Sugar and ran the Very Vanilla mat through.

Next I used the Big Shot again to cut a Top Note with my Die - inked it with Baked Brown Sugar and stamped the images from The Open Sea - I made the tag from Very Vanilla - added a silver Mini Brad and the sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners.

I hope you like it and will come back tomorrow for another card - in the mean time I am torn... Garden or Crafting??


Until tomorrow...

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. A great male card Paula, I have this set too - must get ti out again! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx