Wednesday 17 July 2013

Scrap Booking

When we had our crafting session at quarterly training we tried something new... Michelle gave us a kit and we had 45 minutes to create something, then everyone shared their creations.

Traci Cornelius - fellow Pinkie created a lovely Scrap Book page and I loved it so much I decided to do my own little version with a couple of the photo's I took in Italy. I thought it would be a nice momento for my Aunt and Uncle when they get back from Italy in November.


The base is 12x12 Coastal Cabana, the flowers are all from the new Flower Shop set and inked in Wisteria Wonder, the gorgeous peachy colour is Crisp Canteloupe. Do you see the ruffled ribbon? Well it is the new Ruffle Stretch Trim and I am in love with it! 

The corners are the new Chevron Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder and the letters are stamped using the new Sketch Alphabet, punched out with the Petite Curly Label punch.

You'll notice the flowers on the bottom left look a little different... well they were stamped on vellum - I love vellum!

The scallops were cut using Large Scallop Edgelit - made SO much easier with the new Magnetic Plate for the Big Shot. I then used one of the Delicate Designs embossing folders.


Two of the flowers have large pearls in the centre.

What do you all think? I'm dead chuffed and really enjoyed making it!

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx