Sunday 7 July 2013

Making it better

Well it is another stunning hot day today, it was 25C at 10am! So as I did the housework in the heat yesterday I have put on a bikini and am off outside with my Kindle!

I firstly had to make a quick card for a friend of mine.

This man is one of the fittest, most active people I know but has just been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, an horrific and debilitating condition. It has left him feeling so low and I just wish I knew enough about the condition to reassure him it won't always be so bad!

He cannot even drive or walk his dogs at the moment - I just cannot imagine how awful and traumatic it must be - but I do know the effect it is having on him. He won't 'Get Well Soon' so I hope the sentiment is fitting.

At times like this you need to know you have friends - so I made him a card that I am popping in the post - hopefully just to let him know that I care.

The stamps are Mosaic Madness and Sassy Salutations heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I hope he likes it and that with the right medication and treatment things will improve.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card for your friend Paula-i'm sure he will really appreciate the gesture.
    You are so right that Rheumatoid Arthritis is a very painful condition-and i'm sure as an active man he will be finding it a very hard diagnosis to come to terms with.Arthritis medication these days can make such a huge difference-my husband was diagnosed with RA a few years ago-and has been so much better on the right medication.
    Hug for your friend,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx